New F-550 w/ dump body.

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by ClassicLawnCareInc, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Green-Man

Green-Man LawnSite Bronze Member

Awesome and I'm sure it drove like a charm hahah. Any little details that aren't quite right you should deffinitely take back it wasn't a cheap truck.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. GQLL

GQLL LawnSite Senior Member

After having the truck for a while how are you liking it. Anything you would have done differently. hows the fuel consumption.

3. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

Ready to trade it in yet? :laugh:

4. ClassicLawnCareInc

ClassicLawnCareInc LawnSite Senior Member

Hey, GQLL, We are loving the truck so far. My guys have put about 9600 miles on it. My crew leader that drives it says is has more power than the 6.4 diesel in the old truck and seems to get better mpg. I couldnt tell you the exact mpg though. We had to have the body company make 2 adjustments on the doors btu thats expected when they make a 1 off body from scratch. This is why I like buying local b/c it was a 5 min drive to get it fixed not a 3 hour drive to a big factory. I cant think of anything Id change, except the truck didnt come with cruise control.

Galihergreen Nah Im not ready to trade it in lol. If it hadnt been for the gvw being to low on my old F-450 I wouldnt have gotten rid of it.

5. ClassicLawnCareInc

ClassicLawnCareInc LawnSite Senior Member

And on the new F-550 weve had no issues with the truck itself.

6. Deputy_Swan

Deputy_Swan LawnSite Member

Nice RIG!:usflag::usflag::usflag:

7. austins35

austins35 LawnSite Member

Nice Rig Very Nice