New Fastrak pull hard to right at full forward

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by MarkD, Jun 1, 2006.

1. MarkD

MarkD LawnSite Member
    from NJ

First of all I want to say that I am loving my Fastrak!

I notice that when both controls are full forward the Fastrak pulls pretty hard to the right, I think I'm losing a mph or more.

I asked about this a month or so ago and was told the adjustment procedure is in the manual. I scoured through the manual and could only find adjustment instructions for changing the angle/height of the control levers, not the problem I am talking about.

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks,

Mark

2. mowerconsultant

mowerconsultant LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Syracuse, NY

How many hours have you put on your mower? I wouldnt adjust it until you have a couple hours of drive time on the unit.
    I am just finding out that the newer owners manual for the FasTrak does not show the adjustment procedure for this, I do have a copy I can e-mail you of the older manual that shows this adjustment, e-mail me and I will send it to you.
    Of course since this unit is new, you can also have your dealer take care of this for you.

Pj

3. bderks

bderks LawnSite Member

PJ - I was wondering why I couldn't find this in my manual, I thought I was crazy. Mine has pulled to the left since new. I asked the dealer TWICE to take care of it while he had it back at the shop for other things, but he never did.

Could you please email me these procedures as well?

Thanks,
    Brandon

4. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

E-mail me and I will send it to you.

5. goombie123

goombie123 LawnSite Member

Hello PJ,
    I am also experiencing this, i thought it was just me. Can you send me the instructions as well. Should i have the dealer do this? Appreciate it.

6. mowerconsultant

Male, from Syracuse, NY

You need to e-mail me so I can send it.