new fastrak still in the crate :)

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by eyewall, Sep 14, 2002.

1. eyewall

eyewall LawnSite Member

Well, I picked up my new FasTrac at FedEx this morning. Its still sitting in the shipping crate though. I did not have time to unpack it, since I had to get to work. I'm just a guy out in the country who needed a good mower. This site helped me out tremendously in making that decision. THANKS ALOT! I demod one last week, and was quite impressed. So, I'll put the seat, driving controls, and hour meter on tomorrow, and see if it fires up! :)

Later...cm

2. Dan1944

Dan1944 LawnSite Member

DONT FORGET THE OIL !!!!!

Good luck with your new Z

I just picked up a new Mini on Tuesday, unloaded from the trailer and parked it in the garage. Have not looked at it since :mad: :mad:

To busy cutting and to dang tired at night, maybe tommorow I will put it thru it's paces ;) ;)

Dan the lawn care man

3. eyewall

eyewall LawnSite Member

The seat, arms, hour meter, etc attached easily. Checked out the motor, oil, etc. The motor would not fire at first, plenty of fuel, but not getting to the clear fuel filter. I looked around, and discovered the fuel shutoffs below each tank. Open those, and we were up and running. Mowed my lawn in little under two hours. It normally takes 3 and a half, and not a flat piece of ground on it. Sure is fun now! Love this mower, excellent piece of equipment!:D

4. captdevo

captdevo LawnSite Senior Member

where are you in iowa? why did you have to prep it yourself???

5. eyewall

eyewall LawnSite Member

I'm southeast of Des Moines about 16 miles. I ordered the unit on-line and it was shipped to me in the factory crate. The motor was ready to go, it just need fuel, and to open the tank shutoffs.

6. captdevo

i didn't realize online sales were allowed......since i'm a sponsor, looks like i'll be selling them here on lawnsite:D :D :D :D

dave

7. bjw

bjw LawnSite Member
    from Florida

Where did you order the unit online. What is their address???

8. captdevo

9. Floridalandcare

Floridalandcare LawnSite Senior Member
    from Tampa

Those prices are alot more than what I paid for mine

10. captdevo

Floridalandcare....come on now, tell the truth!

that's not what you told me in this email!........
    NOT!!!! if they sell at msrp, i beat them by hundreds!

what did you pay for yours??? now, let's be honest here!

Florida is like Iowa, it is a distribution state for Hustlers, not dealer direct.....which mean$...."middleman".