New Ferris 36" Walk Behind - CCWKAV1536 (lots of pics)

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by OakNut, Mar 18, 2012.

1. OakNut

OakNut LawnSite Platinum Member

I'm looking for pricing on a mulch kit for this thing and can find NOTHING on the internet - nothing.

Unbelievable.

2. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Yeah, your best bet is probably to stop by your dealer they'll hook you up with one.

3. Screamin!

Screamin! LawnSite Member

Go to the Ferris website and there is an email address to ask for that. Then call your local Ferris distributor with the part number. It's what I had to do to get the stripe kit number.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. OakNut

Kinda looking at options ahead of time. I like the idea of the operator controlled discharge chute, but I haven't found one of those for this mower either.

I'm used to mulching everything with my push mower, so I'm not sure how much I'm going to like having a mower that spits clippings all over the place. (and I don't bag)
    I don't have many HUGE lawns, so I think I'm going to have problems keeping clippings from going where I don't want them in tight quarters.

5. OakNut

Yeah. I went to the website thinking I could find a model/part number. Nope.

I didn't realize I needed to know the secret handshake just to find/buy a part. Sheesh.

6. LawnMan19

Yeah, an OCDC of some kind would probably be best, if not if you keep your chute down it shouldn't throw the clippings that far.

7. Hondamower

Hondamower LawnSite Member
    from Bham

Nice Mower

8. Screamin!

Screamin! LawnSite Member

The website is useless. I've had to email Ferris a few different times for various things. They're at least quick to the reply!
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. LawnMan19

Some time I'll teach you the handshake.:laugh:

10. OakNut

Yes, very quick indeed.

9:07 am today...