New fixtures

Discussion in 'Unique Lighting' started by MarkOlex, Jun 2, 2008.

1. MarkOlex

MarkOlex LawnSite Member
    from VA

Joey when do we get a look at your new line of fixtures?

2. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

Soon.........I am working on getting some stuff togeather.

3. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

Is this the new line you rolled out at lightfair? I am curious about those too.

4. JoeyD

yes they are. I am goign to try and get some photos of them. Again they are the same designs as the Odyssey line just with the new PVD plated finishes. On top of that the lenses will have 2 coatings. An Anti Reflective coating on the inside as to relieve the 10% light loss due to reflection as well as a coating on the outside that will act like a permanent Rain-X coating to make water bead and roll off. This coating will help minimize the calcium water deposits that tend to build on the lenses.

5. pihta

pihta LawnSite Member

New more premium line? :lol:

6. JoeyD

It is a premium/high end line. This line was developed out of a need for the Unique Specifiers.

7. pihta

pihta LawnSite Member

I thought that Signature series was "most" premium (by price) :)

8. Lite4

Lite4 LawnSite Gold Member

how are these going to price out in relation to the Odyssey line, Percentage wise anyway?

9. JoeyD

Are we only allowed to have 1 premium line?????? LOL :laugh::nono:

Again, this line utilizes a new PVD finish that will not weather, patina, or tarnish. This was something we felt would be perfect for specification in the commercial and high end residential markets that want a custom/non powder coat finish that does not fall apart and will look the same 10 years from now as it did upon install.

10. JoeyD

These are going to be substanitally more in cost. The lens process alone is very expensive for US to have done and the PVD finish is very labor intensive. Once we have pricing finalized i will post it on our revised list price sheet for download.