New Flier

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Lux Lawn, Feb 7, 2005.

1. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn LawnSite Silver Member

Here is a draft of my new spring flier that I am sending out this year.I just got it back from the printer thats why it says "proof" on it.

Attached Files:

2. roushjh

roushjh LawnSite Member
    from KS

3. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

larry, that's a very nice piece of work. is that your handywork or did you hire out?
    one of my favorite colors for a nice, contrasting impact is the blue that you used. btw, i use a similar color on my website and spring mailings, inserts, and flyers.

one picky thing... :) you've gone all this way to give a great image to your company and you've still got an adelphia.net email address?

go browns!
    tony

4. Lux Lawn

Thank you Tony
    Not my work thats for sure..My wife's son did it he works for about 6-10 of the major sporting teams in the country and does a lot of stuff like this.I am hopeing wesite will be next.I had my logo done about 10 years ago then he redesigned it a few years back for me.
    Whats wrong with the email address?
    Go Browns I hope so.

5. carbon737

carbon737 LawnSite Member

Looks great. I wish I could rack my brain for something like that. I'm still trying to decide what to do and how to do it

6. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

sorry for the lack of clarity, larry. i was referring to something akin to larry@luxurylawn.com
    i see you have a possible website on the backburner, so that will take care of that.

7. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

looks sharp, I like it!

8. Lux Lawn

Tony
    I see what your saying with the email address thiss is the first year that I put it on the fliers.

9. Lux Lawn

I checked with a couple different printers on price's and order my fliers yesterday from http://vistaprint.com.I will be putting these flier's in the local newspaper cost is $34 per 1000 that you have inserted.

10. Lux Lawn

Here is a better version of the flier.