New flyer (gopher template)

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by BigChaz, Jul 5, 2005.

1. BigChaz

BigChaz LawnSite Member

Thanks to team gophers templates I came up with a new flyer.

I really like the box for price, as I know the lot sizes in my whole area and people will hopefully be more turned on to the service having a ready set price written in

Not much left of the original template from gopher but heres how it looks

Attached Files:

2. SellOut

SellOut LawnSite Member
    from Zone 8

I can't see it. :(

3. BigChaz

BigChaz LawnSite Member

ok lemme try this again as an image
    may be really big

[​IMG]

4. SellOut

SellOut LawnSite Member
    from Zone 8

OK, now I can see it!

Ha Ha! The two things I plan on getting into is also yard work and deck staining! :blob3:

That looks really nice! It's informative, yet not cluttered. I also like the big phone number at the bottom!

I'm also using a Gopher template to design my flyers, it's quite similar to yours and also has the "The price of YOUR lawn per week is.." box. I plan on using yellow paper, black ink to print, and a red market to fill out the "price". You know, so it really "pops out".

If you're working in a neighborhood, here is another Gopher template that is really nice. I will be using it, for sure!

weed-wacker-flyer.gif

5. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

<marquee loop="infinite" bgcolor="#DDDDDF"><font color="#000000">Have a tax question? Need free business advice? Ask our CPA. Click Here </font></marquee>
    Hi BigChaz & SellOut,

Glad to see you are able to use and edit them to meet your needs.

Let us know how the response is!

<tr bgcolor="#C0C0C0"><td align=left><a HREF="http://www.gophersoftware.com/?ref=1">Download and try Gopher Free for 30 days.</a><BR>See if we can help you.</td><TD align="center"></td><td>[​IMG]</td></tr></table>
    <center>Learn How to Make your own Logo. Free Invoice Background Template Graphics.</center>