New Flyer... let me know what you think!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by CMLawnServices, Mar 11, 2006.

1. CMLawnServices

CMLawnServices LawnSite Member

This is the inside of the "tri fold" flier. The picture of the guy will be replaced with a picture of myself as soon as i download one. I figure it makes it very personable in a small community.

Attached Files:

2. mark05

mark05 LawnSite Member
    from ga

:clapping: Very Nice!!!!!!!let us know how you do with it

3. mark05

mark05 LawnSite Member
    from ga

:clapping: Very Nice!!!!!!!let us know how you do with it. hope it dose well

4. Freddy_Kruger

Freddy_Kruger LawnSite Bronze Member

5. dsmrolla06

dsmrolla06 LawnSite Senior Member

Do you plan on printing these yourself? If i were you, i would just keep it to black and white, itll save you alot of money in the long run. I think you should probly change some of the wording and make some kind of offer and a call to action. Putting in sense of urgency will help generate more calls, maybe a limited time offer. Not to be rude, but rather some constructive criticism, i think you need to redo the whole thing. If i was at the office i would post mine, but im not, so maybe tomorrow. Google some stuff on advertising to get some ideas, and even stuff on word power, that should get you off to a good start.

6. nt1

nt1 LawnSite Senior Member

7. hotpan

hotpan LawnSite Member

IS that YOU in the picture?? if so, man you look old to just graduated highschool. I'm sorry, because it looked like you tried so hard on the flyer but i think it is WAY to much information. To be honest i couldnt even finish reading it. Simplicity is the key in my opinion, but who says my opinion counts, im new in the business too!

8. CMLawnServices

NO the picture is not of myself, lol i will have to download one soon. This flyer is made to try and stand out from "big guy" lawn care companies. Any advice on changes or things you like? I will be sending the first out soon, i already picked up 4 accounts by handing them out to the neighborhood behind me. Things are going well so far, this is the first round of flyer's, probably a series of 2 more in a couple weeks and possibly a nice follow up call. Thanks!

Chris Markowski

9. KC Hartman

KC Hartman LawnSite Member

Go here and read -http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homep...aoka/flyer.htm

That Link that Freddy gave is a good solid read. I recommend you take the time to look it over. I copy an pasted it to a word document for future reference. Can't ever have too much knowledge on how to continually improve!

10. CMLawnServices

Acouple changes on the references part. Take a look. Thanks for all the help and that site.

Attached Files: