New Flyer

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Absolute Lawn&Landscapes, Oct 25, 2013.

1. Absolute Lawn&Landscapes

Absolute Lawn&Landscapes LawnSite Member

More opinions please! I kinda get what you are saying A.W. I guess I am just having problems trying to make something that would look more professional. Does anyone know of someone that would be able to design a good logo using kinda the same idea. Does someone also have a flyer they can pm me so I can get an idea. I saw a flyer that was similar to this using Google images that's where I got the idea from. Any help would be greatly appreciated...

2. RigglePLC

RigglePLC LawnSite Fanatic

Absolute. scroll up 2 inches and look at the logos of our sponsor commericial members. Keep your eyes half closed and don't look for more than a second...do you see how "Oregon" stands out the best and is easiest to read? Big bold fat letters are easiest to read. Yellow letters on dark green grass work excellent.
    As soon as you can get, new grass photos. Take the photos on a dark day--the grass looks greener. Get your truck in the distant background if you can, not close up. Its best to include a handsome, reliable, friendly, competent, caring owner in the picture. Women are very social...they do not respond much to ads with no people in the pic. Look at Tru Spleen's ads. There is a reason why they have father, mother, kids and dog.

3. A. W. Landscapers  Inc.

A. W. Landscapers Inc. LawnSite Bronze Member

Here is kind of what I was thinking. Keep in mind that I spent all of five minutes making this and I'm not a very good graphics designerÂ…

A.L.L. logo.png

4. easy-lift guy

easy-lift guy LawnSite Gold Member

Include your email contact information. Additional means of contacting you can make a big and simple difference. Including this information,mentioning references available upon request can also be helpful.
    Remember your not only trying to present your companies list of services,your also Pimping yourself.
    Good Hunting.
    easy-lift guy

5. kawasaki guy

kawasaki guy LawnSite Fanatic

I would just do a clean, simple design with a logo, and have a website on it with pictures of your work.

6. Triton2286

Triton2286 LawnSite Member

Just give Scott $5 and say thanks for the clean and simple logo!

7. A. W. Landscapers  Inc.

Got your PM. Is this what you wanted?

A.L.L. 2.1png.jpg

8. A. W. Landscapers  Inc.

Here are a few other versionsÂ…

A.L.L. 3.jpg

A.L.L. 4.jpg

A.L.L. 5.jpg

9. A. W. Landscapers  Inc.

Let me know if you'd like me to email any of them to you.

10. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

Fiverr is your friend
    Posted via Mobile Device