1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

New Flyers. Opinions Please!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Eddie B, Mar 11, 2005.

1. Eddie B

Eddie B LawnSite Senior Member
    from gone

2 Flyers, 1st will go to homes, the 2nd one has pull-tabs and will be placed on bulliten boards in grocery store entrances, etc. Tell me what you think, and what I need to do. I've got 5,000 sheets of paper here and a fresh toner cartridge just dying to get used. Thanks! :p

2. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

where is it?

nevermind, found it.

3. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

They are both the same when I click on them. You are missing dashes between lines. I would list them in a bullet form rather than accross on a line, looks better that way. Put "a" free estimate rather than "your" free estimate.

4. Eddie B

from gone

is the picture showing up at the bottom of the first flyer? 1st flyer should have a picture, 2nd should have tabs.

5. twins_lawn_care

twins_lawn_care LawnSite Senior Member

the first flyer is putting the picture on a second page
    the picture itself, looks nice, but the one stepping stone doesn't appear to be blown off, and looks like this company didn't do a complete job. I'd be hesitant to use that picture myself for this fact, that it stands out.

6. LB1234

LB1234 LawnSite Gold Member

Sorry, but IMHO, the flyers need a lot of work. Perform a search and read/view others flyers here on LS. Get some ideas and read the feedback they received.

7. ztoro

ztoro LawnSite Senior Member

wording is good.. but the design is Blah...... If you want people to remember you or take a second look at your flyer try to dress it up a bit... I think Gopher has some free flyers..

8. Eddie B

from gone

thanks guys... I was considering a new photo myself. This was taken after a landscape job, not a mow job.

9. twins_lawn_care

twins_lawn_care LawnSite Senior Member

here's a quick and dirty just to throw out some ideas for you. kind of covered up the bad part of the pic.

bailey.jpg

10. Eddie B

from gone

wow... thanks twins. I'm limited to black and white printing at the moment. That would fit perfect for a post card. Looks really well. I've dug up another lawn pic.