New Ford 08'

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by newlooklandscp, Aug 15, 2008.

1. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp LawnSite Member

Took some pics (upon request) of the New F450 08' we have. Added a few other pics in too. Enjoy.

HPIM0980.jpg

HPIM0981.jpg

HPIM0982.jpg

2. newlooklandscp

Few others ... under body shovel holders and my personal pickup with all weatherguard stuff.

HPIM0983.jpg

HPIM0984.jpg

HPIM0987.jpg

3. newlooklandscp

last ones.

HPIM0988.jpg

HPIM0985.jpg

4. slone

slone LawnSite Member

nice setup. i like that dump body. the shovel holder did it come on the truck or did you add it?

5. newlooklandscp

Added it. The dump body is pretty much a custom order. Henderson 9' Fold Down Sides, Quick Tailgate, Henderson Extra Capacity Steel Painted Sides, SS Shovel Holders, LED Lights and a Front Straight Hoist (not a scissor). Then I had the under body coated and the inside Rhino Lined.

6. oakwdman

oakwdman LawnSite Bronze Member

Ken, was the weatherguard more expensive than other brands? If you dont mind me asking how much was all of it (toolbox / cab guard)? reason i ask is because im looking to put the same exact setup on my truck when i get one (not your dump lol, uness u decide to keep it until next year). pm if youd rather not say.

7. oakwdman

nevermind. lol. questions answered!

8. newlooklandscp

Probably the most expensive out there in our area. PM was already sent. O ya tinted windows on both trucks too. For sun glare of course.

9. oakwdman

I'm liking the '08 style mirrors on the pickup.

10. slone

slone LawnSite Member

i didn't know you could get the inside of the dump body rhino lined. i thought it would hold some material from sliding out. i thought about and was afraid shoveling some material off the back end would mess up the lining