New format and update for this site

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Gilla Gorilla, Mar 23, 2005.

1. Gilla Gorilla

Gilla Gorilla LawnSite Senior Member

I really don't like it so far. I do like the previous upgrades to the site but this one today I think stinks. Sorry if I am offending anyone here but I just don't like it so far.

I don't like that you cant click on the last page or a 10 page thread and go rite to it with out having to scroll down and keep clicking on the little box on top then scrolling to the right then scrolling down. It just seems to take a lot longer to navigate to where you want to go in a longer thread.

Also it seems like it does not show at times that there is an attachment included some where in the thread like a picture or something like that.

I am curious to see if I am the only one on here that does not like the new format.

Thanks and sorry if I hurt someones feelings.
  2. Got to say I agree.
  3. Gilla Gorilla

I cant even get to the end of the revist mini skid steer thread now. It says that Yardpro has posted last but I can only get as far as Dfelix's post on 3-20.

Im really cornfused if it is supposed to be easier to navigate now. Im just getting more frustrated trying find the end of some post's.
  4. Gilla Gorilla

Okay I just figured out how to change it back under the thread mode in the threads.

All is well in Gillas head again.
  5. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

Gilla Gorilla - I'm glad you found what you are looking for. I know sometimes change can be difficult at first but before each upgrade and change there is significant beta testing done to ensure navigation of the site(s) are still what they should be.
  6. jajwrigh

jajwrigh LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Martinsville, IN

I think the new changes are nice and very easy to use... :)