New forum idea

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by vipermanz, Mar 24, 2003.

1. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

How about having a Shop forum?, a place to ask questions and share info/pictures about our shops, maybe bring up what tools are better for our shop applications and such:)

Just throwing ideas in the mix;)
  2. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

oooohhhh.... I like this idea. Everyone likes to know how everyone else is setting things up and running them.

What does everyone else think?
  3. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

sounds awesome
  4. Mykster

Mykster LawnSite Senior Member

Me likes.
  5. vipermanz

i personally think it's a nice idea, it would help lawnsite to become the most all-in-one type forum for this industry
  6. Ric

Ric LawnSite Fanatic

Would this forum appeal to me? NO. Do I think it is a good Idea?? YES! Lawn site is the best forum on the net, I go to them all. However there are many who would copy LS and therefore only by adding forums can Lawn Site stay #1. I see two basic types of Member here, those interested in the mechanics and those interested in the Agronomics.

I feel Commercial Lawn care should be split into a mechanics section and Pesticide application should be split into a Advanced Agronomy forum. Please consider both.

BTW Scottie and Vipermanz you guys are growing up. I see it in your posts. Good Luck to both of you. Scottie I sent you an e-mail about chat room a while back. I kinda miss it. Are you not the unofficial moderator of Chat room?
  7. vipermanz

Thanks for the compliment Ric, i see Lawnsite like a tool, Treat it nice it treats you nice:)

Yea i know , that's a strange analogy;)