1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New free web template available for download

Discussion in 'Digital Marketing' started by Team Gopher, Nov 30, 2005.

1. drsogr

drsogr LawnSite Bronze Member

I had a freind help me along. It had been awhile since I had done it, but it worked out great. He reminded me how to do everything. So know I can change and update my site how I see fit. But I am glad for his help, it would have took me awhile to figure it out again by myself.

I noticed you had a newsletter on your website. Is that one that you mail out, or is it just on your site? Do you mail it out to previous customers or do like a mass mailing. I have been looking into doing something like that for previous customers, to kind of keep in touch with them.
  2. alwaysgreener

alwaysgreener LawnSite Member

yes all new customers get a hard copy and then they need to go the web site to receive the others..It's gets very expensive to keep sending hard copies. Plus its great for prospect costumers to see it..
  3. pnplawncare

pnplawncare LawnSite Member

I did my site with one there free templates from Team Gopher its http://www.pnplawncare.com check it out. I have alot stuff on it I did. I made online invoice system where my customers can login print out there monthly invoice. That way I dont have to mail it to them. It also generates email and sends it to them when I add a invoice for them.
  4. alwaysgreener

I like the site but I don't like the "Coming SOON! Tractor Work: Bush Hoging, Land Clearing, ect." Either you provide the service or you don't, this is not a movie commercial.:) Also the login page :dizzy: wow you need to clean that up a little so it's easier for your clients to understand. But other than that good job..
  5. pnplawncare

Waiting on tractor im am buying. reason I stared coming soon. As for the login page YES Ill clean that up tonight.
  6. alwaysgreener

Good I cant wait to see it. The site looks good..great job.
  7. pnplawncare

Ok I just updated the login page. Its about as good as its going to get for now. Maybe ill redo it later on this seasons slows down again.
  8. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

only one thing that I would suggest, I love to be able to open up pictures of samples and veiw them larger.