1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

New from Bedford, Va

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by bp lawn, Mar 29, 2013.

1. aplott2

aplott2 LawnSite Member

I worked on the Amphitheater and walls and a set of steps at the farmers market in Stuart when I worked for HLD out of Blacksburg. Made for heck of a drive everyday from the shop but the overtime was awesome. I'm only part time at the moment Trying to go full time in a year or two but I'm a mechanical designer/draftsman full time. Being in an office drive me crazy though
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Clippers PLS

Clippers PLS LawnSite Bronze Member

I work out of Fairfax VA. Going to the local NOVA campus to get a degree in horticulture. I am part time as I am going to school still but this will be my fulltime job once I am out of college. Welcome to lawnsite!

3. bp lawn

bp lawn LawnSite Member

Thank you sir
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. bp lawn

bp lawn LawnSite Member

Thank you sir
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. JeremyKuhn

JeremyKuhn LawnSite Senior Member

I'm in Christiansburg, I do part time landscaping in Christiansburg, Blacksburg until I can get enough work to go full time.

6. Townhouse Yards

Townhouse Yards LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

Welcome to Lawnsite!
    I am out of Northern Virginia as well. I am in high school, doing this part time as well as working at a plant nursery. I really enjoy doing this type of work and I hope to have a successful company one day.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. FireLTMower

FireLTMower LawnSite Member

Welcome from the Shenandoah Valley!