New Gas Can?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by SouthSide Cutter, Apr 2, 2010.

1. SouthSide Cutter

SouthSide Cutter LawnSite Bronze Member

Just seen a gas can in a friends truck. Looks like it pours horitzontal and has a push button on it. He wasnt around and I have not seen these anywhere and it looked new. Looks alot better than the piece of chit blitz I am using now. Hate the new necks.

2. Snapper Pro

Snapper Pro LawnSite Member

Yea those are nice i have one they have a stainless steel filter screen and a life time warranty.If u spill much gas with this can your just careless.When you let off the button the gas stops quick.Just be careful when pressure builds up and release it before you start to pour if you don't you will blow gas everywhere.

3. lilweeds

lilweeds LawnSite Senior Member

They are call no spill cans. You can get them at lots of places, but not HD, Lowes, ect....

4. Richard Martin

Richard Martin LawnSite Fanatic

For the OP...

[​IMG]

5. AOD

AOD LawnSite Senior Member

6. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

No offense to you guys but all this is just more bull crap gasoline
    container junk that someone would like me to believe is somehow
    better than all the rest of the regulated fuel can garbage.

Again, I mean no offense because I realize the choice is limited to this type of crockery
    because a decent fuel container hasn't been made since that law passed.

Years have went by, YEARS!!!
    And still we complain unanimously about this horse load of manure.
    How do laws like this continue to exist?

7. AOD

AOD LawnSite Senior Member

Dude, if I had the choice between one of these and an old fashioned can I'd use this one. It is without a doubt the easiest to use can for small equipment that I have ever come across. Every other design for a CARB can I have seen is absolute garbage, except this one.

8. siclmn

siclmn LawnSite Senior Member

I agree the No Spill gas can is the best one out there. All you do is push a button and the gas flows out. For some reason there are a group of people on this forum that hate them and I don't know why. They work perfectly for me. But you must remember to always push the button to release the pressure before you pour the gas.

9. lilweeds

lilweeds LawnSite Senior Member

For small equipment you can't do better. Now for something larger they still don't flow as fast as the old ones.

10. GrassIsGreenerLawnCare

GrassIsGreenerLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member
    from VA

i was gonna say the same thing...the pressure builds up in em real easily. and the on/off button breaks off if you are too rough with it after a while