new girlfriend (the other one wasn't good enough)

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by fastcat, Dec 7, 2007.

1. fastcat

fastcat LawnSite Senior Member

got a new br600 today to replace my lowes husky bp blower. there is no compareison at all. i can feel the blower trying to turn my body around.

2. PTSolutions

PTSolutions LawnSite Silver Member
    from OH

same here buddy, bought the lowes husky 145bt bout 2 yrs ago, just got a br600 couple months ago, the br600 at half throttle is more powerful than the 145bt, plus its lighter!

3. robertsturf

robertsturf LawnSite Bronze Member

I Bought a br600 and comparing it to my Redmax7001 I would say it is just a little less powerful than the Redmax. We did a side by side comparison on several heavy leaf clean-ups and noticed a slight difference. That does not say I am not happy with the blower. I would say overall it is a better machine. Lighter,more fuel effiecent and easier to start.

4. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

the throttle cable will pinch your arm between its self and the tube. just wait till the spring when your in short sleeves and you will know just what i mean.

5. PTSolutions

PTSolutions LawnSite Silver Member
    from OH

my throttle cable runs on the side of the tube, nowhere near my arm.

isnt the br600 in the ebz8001 category? not the 7001

6. fastcat

fastcat LawnSite Senior Member

thats what i was thinking

7. jkingrph

jkingrph LawnSite Senior Member

I just noticed that today, Loosen rear cable holder and rotate it away from you. You can also loosen throttle handle and rotate to locate cable away from your arm. It all takes less than 5 minutes and works

8. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

come on mods the first part was funny!!!

9. tallimeca

tallimeca LawnSite Bronze Member

comparing those 2 blowers is apples and oranges. Like comparing a ford ranger to a 350 superduty...........

10. DixieFerris

DixieFerris LawnSite Senior Member

Agreed, my RedMax 7001 blowers was stronger than the Shihl, and my 8000's and 8001's were even better. Sorry, I will never buy Echo or Stihll, it's not worth my time