New graphics!! Finally!

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by M & MD Lawn, Jul 15, 2011.

1. M & MD Lawn

M & MD Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Finally got vinyl graphics on the truck today. I had been looking into them for the last month after my magnetics kept blowing off and so on. The graphics were actually cheaper than replacing the magnetics. Next Day Signs did the work, I have to say I felt they did a excellent job designing, they will most likely be getting all my business now, i used to use fastsigns. Well let me know what you guys think!! Enjoy!:cool2:

Truck graphics 1.jpg

Truck graphics 2.jpg

Truck graphics 3.jpg

2. Grass Shark

Grass Shark LawnSite Senior Member
    from Zone 7

looks awesome, I would lose the k&N stickers they junk it up

3. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Sir with all due respect, do you ever feel your company name holds you back or seems sorta unprofessional?
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. M & MD Lawn

I have discussed this before with other members and yes and no, I made the name when I was 12, and as I have gotten older I have considered changing it (made a list of new names and had one picked out) but Im known and people also never forget the name and the majority of our clients say they like it, its unique. So far it hasn't held me back and we are steadily growing. Maybe I have just lucked up with people who don't judge the book by the cover. And we have had alot of word of mouth and its all good so I think people look past the name and focus on our quality as good quality is hard to come by nowadays. If the name ever were to put a damper on the business, I would change it in a heartbeat, but it hasn't so I'm content.

5. MowingMowingMowing

MowingMowingMowing LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Only Cons, IMO, is the back window has too much wording going on ... Also, I would probably just put 1 number on the windows instead of the 2 ...

6. MowingMowingMowing

MowingMowingMowing LawnSite Senior Member
    from Midwest

Kind of the same thing I was thinking ... It sounds like people seem to know you, as you say, I just can't fathom meeting a new customer, introducing yourself, or having a voicemail saying, "You've reached me and my diddy ..."

But if its working for you, all the power to you

7. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Looks good,nice job.

8. M & MD Lawn

9. FinerCutslawnCare

FinerCutslawnCare LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks like the pick up bed has a little dent! Ouch.

10. mnglocker

mnglocker LawnSite Senior Member

Two things, no offense meant,

Pick ONE phone number and use it.

Ditch the email until you get your own URL. Free email accounts scream cheap. Just pay the $60 a year to get a very basic website with your contact info on it.