New Gravely 36" Walk Behind

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by jtkplc, Mar 28, 2005.

1. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

I bought this Gravely Pro H 1536 with ProSteer a week or so ago. I bought a ProSlide to go with it. I have only used it around the house and haven't cut any grass with it, but I like it so far.

[​IMG]

wb.jpg

2. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

Congrats! Looks like a pretty nice machine.

3. PLM-1

PLM-1 LawnSite Bronze Member

That's exactly what i am looking at...do you mind saying what you paid and what all you got?

4. jtkplc

I bought the mower for $3699. It was a one day sale, the commercial open house. I also bought the proslide, which I got for $100, the grass catcher and leaf catcher I don't remember the exact costs of. The total was around $4500 with tax I believe, I don't remember the exact dollar amount.

5. PLM-1

PLM-1 LawnSite Bronze Member

wow...that is quite a bit cheaper than i'm getting quotes for! Good Job!

Do you like it? Seems to be well built.

6. jtkplc

Well like I said in initial post, I haven't really "used" it yet. I've drove it around the yard a few times and that's it. I will be doing a spring clean-up with it here in the next week or two. If it's anywhere like my 260, I'll love it. Starting up the blades sounds just like my 260, so I'm sure it'll cut great. I can't wait to get it out there and start using it.

7. benslandscapingny

benslandscapingny LawnSite Member

thats a sweet mo-chine
    hope you do well

8. cleancutccl

cleancutccl LawnSite Senior Member

I've got one just like that but a belt drive, the one bad thing about them is the grass catcher that thing is heavy. I'm sure you got a great deal on the catcher, but I wish that I would have bought one through accelerator and got an aluminum one. Anyway you got a great deal on the whole package.

9. ChadA

ChadA LawnSite Senior Member

Let us know how it performs. I really like the gravely dealer here and was wanting to get one of those this year.

10. Piedmont1

Piedmont1 LawnSite Member
    from N.C.

jtkplc - Just bought one of these myself but haven't taken delivery of it. What do you think of your's so far? Any complaints? How do you like the Pro Steer on a hydro?

Thanks!