New Gravely Pro-Stance Stander Review!!! With PICS!!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing Equipment' started by GMLC, Oct 4, 2012.

1. weaver

weaver LawnSite Bronze Member

I wonder what the 36" is going to run? About 6500?

2. weaver

weaver LawnSite Bronze Member

That's one reason why I like my zero turn, is that on the hour meter it shows all four safety switches & if they're working or not..

3. aaronmg

aaronmg LawnSite Senior Member

That would be a good feature to have. Which zt mower is that on?

4. aaronmg

aaronmg LawnSite Senior Member

The problem was a corroded starter solenoid switch in a fuse box by the motor? I guess a seal was bad and the water got in there. There talking latin when it comes to electrical components... I understood the "its under warranty" part....whewww... hat's off to this dealer they took care of me and I didn't buy it from them.

5. coob

coob LawnSite Member

I have a 48 inch pro stance and had a question/comment. When going forward and reverse the left drive goes faster than the right when they're both pushed all the way forward so that I have to leaves the left control slightly off all the way forward to go perfectly straight. Same thing when going backwards, is this normal?

6. sjessen

sjessen LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Knoxville, Tn

Most likely, this is remedied through an adjustment of the control arms. Your operations manual might give instructions.

7. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

Also, make sure the free wheeling valves are both completely closed.

8. coob

coob LawnSite Member

Looked in the manual, it shows how to even up the drive controls if they're not spaced correctly but nothing about if one drives faster. Ridin green, where/what are the free wheeling valves?

9. Ridin' Green

Ridin' Green LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Michigan

I can't recall from my demo, but it will show them in the OP's manual. They are the valves that you open and/or close that allow you to push/pull the machine by hand if need be when the engine isn't running.

10. sjessen

sjessen LawnSite Silver Member
    Male, from Knoxville, Tn

Does it give instructions about tracking?

If not, remove the pad the operator leans on and look at the control rods. Most likely, there is some sort of adjusting apparatus on the rod. At least that is how it is done on the Exmark Vantage.