New guy in town

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by A. Marguglio Landscaping, Aug 9, 2013.

1. A. Marguglio Landscaping

A. Marguglio Landscaping LawnSite Member

Been a member here for about a year, just thought I would take the time to introduce myself to the community.

Just turned 18 years old in the NY area
    Started my business around winter time last year with a 96 gmc 1500 and baught a plow for it. Had about 10-12 driveways to do.

This year I started off with a boom, baught a 01 f250 7.3

As equipment goes I have a 16' open trailer, scag turf tiger 61", scag tiger cub 61", bobcat 48" walk behind. Also have a cam dump trailer. I believe in buying quality equipment so you buy it once and it lasts. With that being said I have all sthil powered handhelds.

Started spring time with 2 accounts weekly. Now being August I have about 12 every week accounts and 3 or 4 bi weekly so it puts me around 16 accounts in total.
    I also work part time with another landscape company doing about 30 accounts in two days.
    I pick up landscaping jobs as they come along as well as mulching and trimming hedges to walkways and patios.

Feel like I'm off to a good start being 18, having all the equipment I need at the moment. Running a fully legal, fully insured business. Most of all keeping my customers happy on a day to day basis.
    Also have pictures of my work if anyone's interested

Finally got the time to introduce myself here and most of all just wanted to say "hey" to everyone out there and a big thanks for all the valuable information on the site.

Thanks!
    Anthony

2. WishforScagWildcat

WishforScagWildcat LawnSite Member
    from Georgia

Cool welcome to lawn site, Let me know if you need any help!

3. A. Marguglio Landscaping

A. Marguglio Landscaping LawnSite Member

Figured I would update a little. Now up to about 20 lawns, most weekly about 5 bi-weekly.

Also have about 30 driveways now all residential.

image.jpg