1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

New guy

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by CSRA Landscaping, Apr 17, 2001.

1. CSRA Landscaping

CSRA Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm new to the biz and I don't yet have an applicator's license but I promise I'm legit. I have a customer that wants me to spray his yard to remove the weeds and I'm not sure what to use, in what proportion, etc. How do I go about getting a license, talk to the Lesco guys, or the ext. off.? Thanks guys, anything that you want to throw in here will be greatly appreciated.

2. Matt

Matt LawnSite Member

Most companies that sell the products we use know the restrictions that we are faced with or what type of paperwork we require. Most however don't offer certification or recert., for these ?'s you need to contact your local extension service or the enviromental control agency in your state.

3. CSRA Landscaping

CSRA Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Thanks Matt. I know a guy that owns a business by the name of Four Seasons L/S Management in SC. Appreciate the tip.