1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

New Guy

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by kooleddie, Feb 3, 2009.

1. kooleddie

kooleddie LawnSite Member

Thank you, guys for welcome me.
    I'm learning a lot from you guys:hammerhead:

I love this place. :laugh:
  2. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

:drinkup: :drinkup:
  3. I just left central fl. Took fly casting lessons from a guy in Punta Gorda. Fl is interesting country. I'm going to try and visit during your non-misquito season. January most often. Homestead has the best vegetable stand I've ever seen. A place called ROBERT IS HERE. Had a key lime shake that was awesome. Brought back some of the best looking haberno peppers I've ever seen.
  4. EagleLandscape

EagleLandscape LawnSite Platinum Member
    Male, from Garland, Texas

Homestead also has a place called Coral Castle. Read it about the story behind it, it's cool!
  5. RandalatA1Sprinklers

RandalatA1Sprinklers LawnSite Member

Hey Eddie. If you wanted to learn that stuff Rainbird has hands on classes that are well worth the money. You can find info about them on their web site. It would really help your business to combine the two.
  6. Waterit

Waterit LawnSite Silver Member

Randal makes a good point - contact a local Rainbird or Hunter distributor and ask what kind of schools they may be running this spring. They often have basic design and troubleshooting classes.
  7. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

Peter , did ya take a ride down card sound road?
  8. May have. What is it?
  9. AI Inc

AI Inc LawnSite Fanatic

a bypass around rte 1 between fla city and the top of the keys. Real cool ride.
  10. No..Didn't get very far into the Keys. Went snorkeling in a State Park and then back to the alligators.