new guy

Discussion in 'Tree Climbing, Pruning, Felling' started by Guest, Jul 16, 2009.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

yes, welcome :waving:

please take a look around, get comfortable and join in any discussions you see of interest and if you have any questions or problems here at the site please let me know - mike@mooserivermedia.com

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome to the forum richkwit:waving:

3. Guest

Guest Guest

welcome form nh:dancing:

4. Guest

Guest Guest

i figured i would post this in the newbie section instead of the introduce yourself section lol.

hey guys, names rich. Iv been doing tree work for about a year and a half now for local municipality. I guess you could say more or less I'm being trained. I am very fortunate to work with a person with lots of time and knowledge in the arboriculture industry. before this i did the landscaping thing for the same place but i think i found a new found profession, I cant get enough of It. I did the ground crew for awhile, i mean the ground crew was me but lol it gets hard with one guy on the ground roping, then steadily moved into the bucket learning proper pruning/corrective pruning techniques and last but not least a little bit of climbing, my favorite part by far. We are currently under quarantine for EAB so things are getting pretty crazy around here. I just wanted to introduce myself and say that i respect all you guys in the industry, and any advice would be great.