New Guys Job - Please comment

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by twins_lawn_care, Aug 5, 2003.

1. twins_lawn_care

twins_lawn_care LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for the honest opinion.
    I am new to the business, and this site. One thing I did learn so far is a lot of silly bickering matches get started on this board. Not me, I'll make all comments useful in some way.
    Thanks for the honest replies. Though sometimes they seem brutal, they will help me grow.
    With all the right equipment, we probably could have done the job quicker, but you gotta start somewhere.
    Thanks for the honesty, I was glad to get some honest feedback.

2. twins_lawn_care

And the owner is in love with that PVC pipe.
    She wouldn't let us touch it. We tried.:confused:

3. Green in Idaho

Green in Idaho LawnSite Senior Member
    from Idaho

With your good attitude you will continue to succeed.

So is the PVC the sprinkler line??

4. twins_lawn_care

The PVC is really just connected to her gutter drains. She had it installed to run to the front of the house, so her backyard didn't get the water. She likes how it keeps the water away from her backyard swing. The customer is the boss, so the ugly white snake stayed. Could have been done much nicer, even buried. Maybe I'll suggest that now that she can walk on teh side of the house. Looks like a possibility for more work.
    I'd be scared to work in the backyard though, I think I saw Sasquash back there when I peeked! :D