New Guys Read This!!!

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by Albery's Lawn & Tractor, Feb 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Albery's Lawn & Tractor LawnSite Bronze Member

Ok, I know that most of us on here are looking for info and thats what this site is for, but this is for some of the new guys just starting out:

First off buy what you can afford and work with it. If you can only afford a walmart special so be it.

Second stop putting 10 different threads up asking the same damn question. What brand this how do I get customers...THIS HAS ALL BEEN ASKED BEFORE, RESEARCH AND LOOK AT SOME OLDER THREADS THATS WHAT THE SEARCH OPTION IS FOR.

Third don't put fake threads up saying stupid crap that people try to get you info on and then tell them it was a joke and your not that stupid. Truth is you are that stupid.:hammerhead:

This is a great site with tons of info on just about anything. I am just getting sick of when I come on here and the same newbie asks the same thing over and over again. I know we all have to learn but there is a search option, stop being lazy and look.

2. jessamybowes

jessamybowes LawnSite Member

3. daveintoledo

daveintoledo LawnSite Silver Member

here one month and a moderator already.....:rolleyes:

along with some bad advise (walmart special to start a lawn business....:hammerhead:

wait till yiou can afford something decent, commercial or dont bother

4. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

In business close to 20 years.
    Its not bad advice dumb a$$.

5. daveintoledo

if im the dump a$$, why are you the one thinking you know what goes on here, acting like you run the place.....

your just another noob..............:weightlifter:

has nothing to do with how long you have been in business,

its the attitude, in another thread you called a guys brother in law an idiot.....

name calling will not make you many friends here

6. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

I just know what I've read, and if you read the other thread the guy was trying to help his brother-in-law make a good decision but he didn't therefore that would make the guy not so smart.
    What the heck is a noob?
    If there was a problem w/ my attidute I doubt we'd have stayed in bus this long. I never said I run the place but I just get tired of reading threads where once you click on it you find out its the same guy that you talked to last week about the same question.
    Name calling...ok maybe I shouldn't have called that so sorry for it, but don't talk down to someone cause they don't spend every minute of the day on here, We actually work, no crew members just two of us and we do pretty well.
    Plus I think 20 + years is more important than 2000 posts.

7. skits

skits Banned
    from florida

amen dave and also some of the answers us newbes get is total negative.so we got to ask them over and over because of the flamers and smart ass people .so try giving a resonable answer and if it bothers you dont read it because we have a right to ask .so back off

8. Albery's Lawn & Tractor

Didn't some one else start a tread about you? If so This is something you should read seeing it mostly pertains to you.

9. daveintoledo

if you dont want to read a thread skip over it... that is your choice.... being a noob isnt a bad thing, your jsut going to have to realise that year after year people are going to have many of the same questions,

and a successful business man would not suggest starting a lawn care company with a walmart special.... sound pretty fishy.....

10. Larson Lawn Care

Larson Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

You get new opinions if you ask the same question again! Every question is answered differently by different people. You can't always materialize an answer from somebody elses question. You have to ask it in a different way!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.