new guys

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by stslawncare, Jul 5, 2000.

1. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

Hi,<br>I am amazed at all the new members! a few days ago we were at 1100 and now look! just wanted to say welcome to this wonderful place! To the old members here, how many of the 1120+ members would you say are active members, just readers. how many would you say are landscapers etc. do you think alot are home owners getting info? maybe eric could put some of his knowledge being moderator here. just curious.<br>Scottie

2. Scraper

Scraper LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah and if they're homeowners now they know what a scrub might be. :) As well as why lawn maintenance and such is not cheap!

3. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

I don't have the exact numbers, but wait until this winter. This forum will be really active then. A lot of guys don't have time to read or post in the summer, but hang out here a lot in the winter months. It wouldn't surprise me if there are at least 2000 members by the end of the year. Right now there are around 200 posts a day, so that means not all 1100 plus members are posting. Chuck Keogh the owner and Administrator of this forum has a lot of big plans for this forum, so just hang in there and watch it grow.<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://pages.prodigy.net/eric.erickson/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>

4. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

Hi,<br>I noticed chuck has been at work, this new yellow box in the upper right corner. ill have to check it out. eric, though they are not posting, about how many would you say just read? i am just curious as to how many of these people just join for the heck of it and dont even bookmark the site. thanks alot<br>Scottie

5. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Scottie, it's hard to tell. There are lots of guys that read here and never register. Some post 1 question and move on. It is really hard to keep track of this. Sorry, this is the best I could do after asking Chuck about this.<p>----------<br>&lt;a href=&quot;http://pages.prodigy.net/eric.erickson/&quot;&gt;Eric@ELM&lt;/a&gt;<br>