1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC, Feb 22, 2007.

1. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC LawnSite Bronze Member

Amen to that! i have cabin fever! cant wait to get out there and make some real $ and not be sitting indoors.

2. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

Jason-- What to grab a beer this week??

3. A-Cut-ABOVE

A-Cut-ABOVE LawnSite Senior Member

So what towns do you guys work out of?
    My name is Ken by the way...

4. hotshot4819

hotshot4819 LawnSite Senior Member

jeez where dont i drive, anywhere from maine to exeter, gilford,hampton, hmmm, i think the better question is where dont i drive and work

5. hotshot4819

hotshot4819 LawnSite Senior Member

coastal, im still waiting for that call, id be interested in getting together, deff want to work with you in the future

6. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

soon to be out of Hill NH. my work is in Concord, Tilton, Laconia, Belmont, and Wiers Beach. Looking to get some work in Gilford and as far down as Bedford (lots of $ to be made there).

7. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

busy week with moving. Does next monday or tuesday night work?

8. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

do we have any details on this as of late?

9. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

I live in NORTHFIELD moved here and built house 2 years ago. Came from LEBANON/ENFIELD area. I do this part time for now and have work in this area and a few comm. ones up in PLYMOUTH. I need to get more for sure. I have a few ad's out already. Snow suck's right know!!!!:cry:

10. A-Cut-ABOVE

A-Cut-ABOVE LawnSite Senior Member

Hi N.H.Boy Nice to meet ya.
    I live in Holderness bought my house this past sept. I mainly stay around the meredith,moult,laconia ,gilford, new hampton area for my mowing accts, but travel around to do other things. How does the Plymouth area work out for you, I am going to start advertising up that way for skid steer work. I wanted try to get some mowing up that way but with my luck I would only get 1 or 2 accts up that way and not be worth my time to drive up there.