New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC, Feb 22, 2007.

1. Deep Roots

Deep Roots LawnSite Member

Thanks for the feedback. I also did my own little expermiment this time. When I went over I had a batch already made up to re-shoot the whole job, but the whole job didn't need it so I had some extra material. I shot it into bank-run gravel at my house and didn't water it all week. I also had some growth. I wanted to see what would happen to it if the homeowner did nothing at all. Looks like it will all work out in the end.

Have a fun party today.......

2. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

Chris----My wife also has school on Mon. at Winn. High, no PAY rise, but no extra TAXES:dizzy: , but I will be there today after a mow in plymouth, hope to met ya later in the year......

3. hotshot4819

hotshot4819 LawnSite Senior Member

guys i wont be making it today either, i just relized it was today, and i have a couple business matters i have to deal with. so you can expect me next time for sure. hope every one has a blast, let me know how it went.

4. hotshot4819

hotshot4819 LawnSite Senior Member

nh boy, have fun in plymouth, ive done 3 jobs up there this year, i really dont want to go back, way to far for me to drive. it sucks tho beause i really cant complain they were willing to pay my travel time. i think i have one more up there tho.
    then i have to travel to keene in a couple weeks for 3.2 acres. that should be fun(haha).

5. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC LawnSite Bronze Member

well thats screwd up. the raise in taxes was suppose to give her the raise...

6. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

:dizzy: Keene! might as well just work in Vermont lol.
    dont know if u got a chance to but if you want to order me a few bags on that bagged compost/fert/topsoil or whatever it is (just got out of bed and cant think) haha i'll come down and pay a visit and drag Ken and Scott when it comes in.

7. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

question for anyone with a trimmer spool holder: How the hell do you keep the spool from unraveling when you drive down the road?

8. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

I'll tell you later today!

9. TSG

TSG LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Folks
    Not sure that I will be able to make it today,,,if so I will be late.
    The storm raised hell up here last night and trees are down everywhere.
    Several costumers called this AM and pleaded for help.
    Trying to do it all !!!
    Alan

10. Deep Roots

Deep Roots LawnSite Member

Hotshot, if you're not interested in the work in Plymouth I'd be willing to make the trip. Wanna talk about it?