New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC, Feb 22, 2007.

1. hotshot4819

hotshot4819 LawnSite Senior Member

hey kings, how many bags you interested in, they called me today and wanted me to order a pallet, just trying to determine if i wanna spend that kinda money on a pallet i probably wont use up myself.

2. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey nice to see you ALL at the BIG party at kens place on Sun.:waving: Good thing KEN had all those chairs out--- we might have just all fit in JASON car and had it there:laugh: Just kidda it was fun and thanks for Joel for driveing up here, good to see him again, maybe another one some day.

3. A-Cut-ABOVE

A-Cut-ABOVE LawnSite Senior Member

hey Scott, thanks for the chips!!!!! Do you think Jason is out working on his truck still? Glad you guys had a ok time...lol
    Joel thanks for making the drive up, nice to meet you in person.....

4. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC LawnSite Bronze Member

:realmad: :cry:

...................thats the only way to describe the way im feeling right now. My truck is broke, my girlfriends car broke, and my chimney just fell down and hit my girlfriends car and caved the door in and came inches away from me. Turns out the deal I had with this house in falling through and i may need to move (looking at it now it may not be a bad thing, except i need a place to keep my animals and my vehicles and not many places will allow it)

sorry everyone i just needed to vent on what may have been the worst day in my life.

5. A-Cut-ABOVE

its ok let it all out.....how many vehicles you got anyways? dont worry it will all work out. If you need anything let me know... just no Turtles at my house...lol

6. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC LawnSite Bronze Member

a mason, free materials, or a new place to live, a new door, and a running truck

worst part is the chimney is for the boiler... no chimney no heat or hot water.

7. A-Cut-ABOVE

just go with the new place to live probably alot eaiser than fixing the chimney....

8. A-Cut-ABOVE

scott call me tomorrow about that gate job...

9. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

Good to see and meet everyone /again. Maybe next time it will be alittle closer.
    Jason I hope your girl got enough of Scott's meat:rolleyes: Sorry about the problems- remember when it rains it pours, yet there is always another day.
    Joel

10. A-Cut-ABOVE

what is everybody really busy again? place seems pretty quiet latetly...