New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC, Feb 22, 2007.

1. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey JOEL---That billy goat runs sweet now, the valve on it was stuck so I dumped some oil down the spark plug to loosen things up and she got loose. A quick cleaning and she will be ready for fall. I'm quessing I have to send a check for it, since Im thinking Jason has got other issues to deal with:dizzy: SCOTT

2. N.H.BOY

KEN-- Ill give a price for the galv. hardware rather than the nice black hardware, since it looks like the rest of the deck, if that is alright?? Did not know what the customer would like?? The black is more of course, let me know thanks SCOTT

3. hotshot4819

hotshot4819 LawnSite Senior Member

nh boy, i got a brand new billy got, she is stuck also, you wanna take a shot at it, i would throow you some money, the only other issue is i have to get a new handle, she got backed into lol.

4. N.H.BOY

Take the muffler off and push with a srewdriver the valve aliitle and make sure it moves and if she seems alittle sticky, dump some and I mean some oil down the spark plug hole.... take spark plug out though:hammerhead:

5. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC LawnSite Bronze Member

Damn you got it running without me? wheres the fun in that? Did it involve the cordless sawz-all, a screwdriver, and pliers? lol

6. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

Great to hear- Yes it ran great when I had it.

Joel

7. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

And it didn't require 14 quarts of tranny fluid or a custom bracket:dizzy: :laugh: :laugh:
    Joel

8. A-Cut-ABOVE

A-Cut-ABOVE LawnSite Senior Member

Scott , which ever is fine or you can do it both ways and I will give him the option...

9. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC LawnSite Bronze Member

Scott~ Got your blower going today and all new straps, removed the old gas and she runs good. Just need to pick up an air filter and maybe a muffler (loud as hell!) Mine needs a few more things.
    Whats the story on the head? Is that the problem (besides the blue oval on the front;)lol) My part didnt come in for my truck til almost 5pm so im hoping thats all the problem is and they dont have to drop the tranny.

Bill (Baama) saw your truck drive by my house today when i was mowing the lawn. Thanks for recremending me for that job in Franklin.

10. Deep Roots

Deep Roots LawnSite Member

Hey Bill,

We'll be in Laconia tonight around 5:30 - 6:00 if you want to come see our machine. I'll call you later today so we get a chance to talk, or you can call me at 767-1637. Sorry for the short notice, but this one just came together quickly - had to wait on a few things before it all worked out. Let me know if you're avaialble.

Chris