New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC, Feb 22, 2007.

1. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey guys I still have that ferris mower listed on here under members "only" thread. It has pic's of it, if anyone needs an extra W/B please let me know, thanks SCOTT

2. hotshot4819

hotshot4819 LawnSite Senior Member

its actually an 8.0 hp briggs and straton. if anyone wants pictures or info, e-mail me at messiershydro@hotmail.com and i will reply with photos, my photos are to big, and i dont have the brains to rezise them

3. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC LawnSite Bronze Member

haha... ya i would buy the trailer if i needed one. def. worth the $

... i might need one, depends on what kind of miracle you can work me with the bracket you have.

4. A-Cut-ABOVE

A-Cut-ABOVE LawnSite Senior Member

oh you mean he got a good look at the undercoating...lol

5. N.H.BOY

JASON---Just gave that part to weld to my father-in-law an hour ago, he said he'll work on it this weekend, after he helps me take my manifold out of my truck.

6. N.H.BOY

Thanks funny---Hey Ken do you have an aeretor for lawns that I can borrow some time this month?? Or any one else??

7. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC LawnSite Bronze Member

no plans sunday Scott so if you need a short person to walk under the truck and help....lol

8. A-Cut-ABOVE

i dont have one wish i did. I usually borrow it from someone else or rent it.
    That is one of my next purchases. I want to go check out the Pluger looks pretty good. or if any one know somebody selling on let me know...

9. A-Cut-ABOVE

Jason you could be like the son Scott always wanted and hand the tools up to him while he works on the truck....LOL
    plus I am sure you would spend your time wandering off to get the meat out of the other truck...HAHA

10. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

GOT A GOOD LOOK AT THE UNDERCOATING
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ken- send me your email and I'll send pics

I always rent an aerator for $80 a day- MAX 5 days a year- it will take along time to recoupe the money to actually buy one ($2k+) Plus you can beat on the rental and not have to worry about it- You could even have Jason use it and still not have to worry. ;)
    Joel