New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC, Feb 22, 2007.

1. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC LawnSite Bronze Member

Scott where or what have you been using for advertising?

2. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

HOLDERNESS- I have a great account across from that prep. school Nice flat lawn no trimming. Great people also. I have luck with some comm. accounts up there, but I know what you mean by driveing up there. My f-250 gets 10-11 mpg with my trailer on it. If I get a few more down this way I'll set ya up with some up there.

3. N.H.BOY

Jason-- Ive got an ad in the CITIZEN for 5 weeks and I put a HOLD on an ad in the concord monitor and also the PENNY SAVER. With this past snow I called both up and said wait a few weeks. I am hope this snow melts fast so I can get going. No mailings at all. We will see what the papers do this year.

4. A-Cut-ABOVE

A-Cut-ABOVE LawnSite Senior Member

Ya I know right where you mean across from the school . i drive by there a coulpe times a week. I live on the other side of town from there. near the Squam Lakes assoc building. I hear ya on the gas, if it gets much higher this summer is going to be an expensive one.
    Anybody going to the landscape show tomorrow at MB tractor? Im gonna go to look at all the stuff I would like to buy for this season, that I probably wont buy...lol
    Ya set me up with your #'s and if i get any calls from down that way ill send them out to ya.

5. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

the MB in TIlton? is there a time or is it all day? Might have to check it out if i get a few minutes to spare.

6. A-Cut-ABOVE

A-Cut-ABOVE LawnSite Senior Member

yes the one in Tilton. I think its all day. they called me yesterday to "invite" me over. I thik they said from 10-5pm. I figure I have nothing else going unless it snows....

7. TSG

TSG LawnSite Senior Member

NH Boy
    I work For the Prep school in the Winter/Spring and know the area well.
    I am sure we will bump into each other from time to time
    We should get together for coffe sometime.
    Maybe I will see you at MB tomorrow
    Alan

8. N.H.BOY

Yes I'll be there I am HASKINS HOME MAINTENANCE BLack truck yellow letters I'll have my shirt on with the same logo. Hope to see some of you guys there. :waving:

9. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

does anyone going to MB have a rough idea what time they will be there? i have to be somewhere at 2pm but if anyone is going to be there before i can try to meet up.

10. coastalscapes

coastalscapes LawnSite Member

Hot shot, I will be calling, I haven't fogotten, I have just been so busy that I didn't want to call and not have alot of time to talk.