New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC, Feb 22, 2007.

1. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

The only thing that I did not like was that it is a BELT DRIVE:cry: I've got a ferris belt drive w/b and it kills on your hands. I'm 37 years old:laugh: I only use it 1-2 on lawns. But yes it seems like you got a good deal. Let us know how the old girl runs!!
  2. A-Cut-ABOVE

A-Cut-ABOVE LawnSite Senior Member

If any of you guys see a decent rack truck in your travels for under $10,000let me know would ya? I looked at that bobcat... didnt seem to bad. But I needed a 21 more than i needed that. So I gota good deal on a Toro. Went to the depot and they had some left overs from last season. a $369 machine for $248 ,th e few place I use one of those its good enough for me....

anyone have a thatcher or aerator? I normally just rent one from Tailer but i was curious if anyone had their own.
  4. Ground Effects NH

Ground Effects NH LawnSite Senior Member

We run Jarco thatchers, rent the core aerator in the fall when applying lime.
  5. hotshot4819

hotshot4819 LawnSite Senior Member

coastal and kingsbury, if you decide to call me, my number is 767-2140 now, i had to cancle my personal like which is the one i gave the first time because i switched to sprint, my other carrier cingular sucked, kept dropping calls. so coastal whenever you decide to call, this is the new number, and kingsbury, when you want that demo let me know.
    zach messier
  6. coastalscapes

coastalscapes LawnSite Member

I have a JRCO De-Thatcher :weightlifter: and a Trac Vac for P/U I also picked up a core aerator from a rental shop for a decent price.(Barely used! I think that I was the only one that ever rented it!) The Aerator will pay for itself this season. It's a nice blue bird walk behind. Owning it will save me time on going to the rental shop, returning it, and the rental fee itself + now I won't have to worry about grouping aeration into one week or one day. I can aerate, overseed and fert in one stop!
  7. TSG

TSG LawnSite Senior Member

I have the front mount de-thatcher for the from on my xmark

same deal here! i think im going to look into trying to find a used thatcher and aerator. anyone finds a deal on one let me know :)
  9. coastalscapes

I'll let you know if I see another for sale, I am right in Portsmouth, so it would be a short drive for you. I am looking for a reasonably priced 1 ton dump truck if you see any for sale on the side of the road for 15,000 or under. Thanks!
  10. coastalscapes

Get a JRCO de-thatcher!