New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC, Feb 22, 2007.

1. A-Cut-ABOVE

A-Cut-ABOVE LawnSite Senior Member

I looked at it on sat. nothing special. had a mason dump that was welded up like ****. patches that is. ran pretty good. ugly yellow color. wanted 8900 for it and offered it to me for 7900. in my opinion not worth it. but if you were desperate for one. had a 9 ft fisher mm1 on it.
    I looked at the red one past the depot last week. pretty beat up also. i originally saw that on craigslist and went to look at it. but again no good for me. I found another truck i am going to buy hopefully i can catch up with the guy tomorrow and get the deal done and it on the road so i can make some money with it.

2. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC LawnSite Bronze Member

Ya i still need to meet up with you Scott. A -Cut- Above (suck at remembering names!) and anyone else should join us! Just pic a central location and a day/night that works good for everyone:drinkup:

3. A-Cut-ABOVE

Its ok Jason , I can never remember names either. (Its a good thing you put yours in the signature) Ya that would be cool meeting up with everyone. If I can make it I will.

4. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

ya you should put yours there too... you know just for the other people who might not know it... ok ok and people like us who aren't good with names

5. A-Cut-ABOVE

What your not out working today? just sitting by the computer checking in on us..lol
    If i can figure out how to get back there Ill put it in..

6. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

now wait a minute here... you are replying as fast as i amso that must mean you aren't working either and doing the same thing :nono: lol

7. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

Now Now play nice:nono: Just kinda I'm headed out to Lacania to post an ad in the paper today and check on some other things. Have a good day guys.

8. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

you too Scott, enjoy the fantastic (snow melting) weather!:)

9. A-Cut-ABOVE

ya i am sitting here still in bed. Actually I am watching the baby for a few hours. My wife has her own housecleaning buisness and had to go clean a house this morning. If anyone has a need for that let me know. I use her for some of my clients and she has some of her own. good references also. Since we had the baby she quit her job and has been trying to get that up and going.

10. A-Cut-ABOVE

I need to get some work going. Im getting very tired of being lazy....