New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC, Feb 22, 2007.

1. T&J Landscaping

T&J Landscaping LawnSite Member

epsom Nh here,, we got it bad,, tornado , went right by my house to northwood lake on rt 4,, crazy crazy crazy,,

I'm hoping to get out tomorrow have not done no mowing all week ,, with all this rain,,

2. A-Cut-ABOVE

A-Cut-ABOVE LawnSite Senior Member

Amrose bros pit in new hampton has a stump dump charge by the yard i usually pay 20 bucks for a 3-4 yrd load

jason ill pm you the phone #

3. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC LawnSite Bronze Member

ya T&J i hear that. Barnstead here, my town and yours got dimolished today by the twister that touch down. glad to hear you are safe though!

4. T&J Landscaping

T&J Landscaping LawnSite Member

Thanks King,, glad you are safe to ,

5. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

My state of N.H. flag on my front porch blew away with this rain and wind:cry: Im O.K. though. looks like Ill be cutting alot of tree limbs this weekend that fell.

6. MarcusLndscp

MarcusLndscp LawnSite Senior Member

So, I haven't posted on LS in months and months and months.......I jump on tonight out of boredom and find a conversation about a pizza oven between my buddy Marko and others. Here's a pic of the oven for you guys

LLK 1086.jpg

7. Ground Effects NH

Ground Effects NH LawnSite Senior Member

1 Large Pepperoni to go plz.
    That is Really nice, Is that at a restaurant or a residences?

8. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks great! just curious is it stable?

9. hotshot4819

hotshot4819 LawnSite Senior Member

maurcus, Is that the one done for BELKNAP? if so i was the one talking about it, watched you guys breifly work on it. Im the one that did the hydroseeding at the boat launch.

10. MarcusLndscp

MarcusLndscp LawnSite Senior Member

Zach
    Yeah, I'm the one that had you put your truck and trailer down to the boathouse to spray a few hundred square feet and then have to get spun around by the excavator.
    Bad news though....the tornado wiped out all the trees on the site. 97 acres and not a trees remains!