New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC, Feb 22, 2007.

1. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC LawnSite Bronze Member

wow... a whole lot of NOTHING going on in here lately... cant everyone be busy working

2. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

We're to busy running into each other at truck dyno's. Huh Tom.:waving:

3. Green Team Landscaping

Green Team Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Joel, I meant to tell you, nice job with that clean up in the village. Looked good. What did you use for that?

4. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

We blew the leaves into piles and then used the leaf loader to pick them up- we then bagged the lawn. Still alot of leaves left in the trees- but at this time of the year it is just easier to get everything cleaned and removed instead of dealing with wet or snow covered leaves.

Did you get you box made? How does it work?

5. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

Yea just put my ( jason's as well) leaf loader in the "back" of my truck so I can shoot it in the dump trailer. Took awhile to get the thing running spent most of the day:dizzy: but just made it in time for 3rd qtr. of the PATS game :clapping: Heavy son of b*%#* 16 hp 10"tube. skid mount, so I could'nt wait Jason, had to figure something out for my cleanups'

6. Green Team Landscaping

Green Team Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

We still havent taken down the extra room because of baseball games, school, etc., but there was one thing we never thought of...We dont have a leaf loader, so we wopuld end up having to pile the leaves in there be ourselves. So the idea may not work.

7. A-Cut-ABOVE

A-Cut-ABOVE LawnSite Senior Member

A few nice little flurries today..... wasnt that nice....

8. hotshot4819

hotshot4819 LawnSite Senior Member

jesus ken, did you have you glasses on today,

9. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC LawnSite Bronze Member

ya something like that... i drove by your house tonight on my way home from up north and i could hardly see a thing. i should have stopped in. Here was the sight north of plymouth where i was today up in Allans part of the state

truck nats and north 015.jpg

10. Allens LawnCare

Allens LawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Jason...Do you know Larry with Blueridge