1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC, Feb 22, 2007.

1. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC LawnSite Bronze Member

Scott since i know how much you love the new vanity plates i picked out for my truck and trailer and how suprised you were that no one had them, well check this out!
    SO i stopped in the country store in Warren/Wentworth and i came out to this truck in front of me... check out the plate" LNDSCP"! now here is the new plate for my trailer "LNDSCP"! SAME DAMN THING! the plate i just got for the one ton is "LNDSCPE".... wierd!

truck nats and north 013.jpg

truck nats and north 016.jpg

2. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

I do I do! I was just over his house tonight

3. Allens LawnCare

Allens LawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Larry seems like a great guy, I worked with him for a couple of days earlier this month

4. A-Cut-ABOVE

A-Cut-ABOVE LawnSite Senior Member

now jason you just have to learn how do some actual LNDSCP-ing.....HA HA

5. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

Ya Branden he said you worked with them for a few days but had to move back to Ct

6. Allens LawnCare

Allens LawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah it was an interview type deal but I need to sell my home and it doesn't look like that will happen anytime soon......Thanks G. Bush

7. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

JASON---yea now those plates, that was weird huh:dizzy: did you get the one ton done yet?? Ill be useing the leaf vac and dump trailer this weekend if you want to help:weightlifter:

8. A-Cut-ABOVE

jason help...ur not serious......

9. hotshot4819

hotshot4819 LawnSite Senior Member

ken, how have you made out with your search for salt?

Any of you guys on this site interested in Magic salt, Getting the hydroseeder filled next week, so i will be applying to our piles, i can do your piles if any of you wanted.

10. A-Cut-ABOVE

hey zach, I just got my bin set up and hopefully gonna pave it or something with in the next week or so. I still need to get something set up for the salt deliveries.... been to busy to deal with it.. I have another product similar to magic that I am going to try out ..ill let you know more at a later date...