New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC, Feb 22, 2007.

1. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

Can I plow a few of your drives with it?? Does it back drag better than your fisher?

2. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

It still isn't a 'great' back blade plow- and your not supposed to back blade with the wings out- the blizzard is heaver than the fishers which give it a better scrape both forwards and backwards.

Portsmouth Ford is the cheapest place to buy- there service/knowledge not so good.

3. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

Portsmouth Ford???? really, thats where I bought my truck 5 years ago and I didnt think they had them then:dizzy:

4. jsaunders

They didn't - just started selling plows acouple of years ago.

5. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey Ken sent you a pm

6. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC LawnSite Bronze Member

Ya last time I talked to Justin (the same night i talked to you) he said he was going to see James the morning because he lives just down the street from his shop.

7. A-Cut-ABOVE

A-Cut-ABOVE LawnSite Senior Member

Jason, no pm here.....
    Scott sure you can come check it out any time. give me a call....
    Ive used mine to back drag with the wings out, nothing to heavy and a far distance, but being able to put a wing out to reach something is an awesome and timesaving thing....

8. TGM

TGM LawnSite Senior Member

youtube has some good videos on the fishers and westerns with a similar design now (the fishers still have the trip edge but the westerns have the full trip blade...though they're the same thing).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bk-oSBOcVfk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEhrU8jrjGk

9. jsaunders

Fisher- Western - Blizzard - All owned by the same company.

The Fisher model is close to $2K more than the Blizzard- and you cant run them on the standard Fisher mounts/harness:confused:

10. TGM

TGM LawnSite Senior Member

i knew fisher and western were........the parent company bought out blizzard?

i found it funny how the western "disses" on plows with trip edges:hammerhead:

zach, i almost stopped in today since i was out early (getting screwed on hours). i have some new business cards for ya