1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC, Feb 22, 2007.

1. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

Yea I checked under "FREE" and "casual encounters" didnt find anything except a couple we meet last week:laugh:

2. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC LawnSite Bronze Member

hmmm.... dont want to find anything "dry" in there scott
    ;):laugh:

3. T&J Landscaping

T&J Landscaping LawnSite Member

it is easy, hit print and all set,, i got them all saved in my computer they are all on a set price with snow,, so they know the price, and the night before i do all the invoices and take them out with me and my shoveler will put the invoice in the mail box and he take the check and gives to me,, and the next day i go to the bank and deposit all the checks,

done deal, would rather waste time printing out invoices each storm or mowing lawns then chasing someone for a months and so on,

I GOT NO strees like proably the most you on a monthly billing:weightlifter:

4. hotshot4819

hotshot4819 LawnSite Senior Member

Thing is, tell me what business person doesnt have some sort of stress. From billing, the actual work performed or the customers.
    You think Donald Trump doesnt have any stress, That guy probably poops blood, crap look at his hair, its been falling out since he was 20.

5. Jamesgateslandscaping

Jamesgateslandscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Agreed! And only a few hours ?? damn, Im lucky if its less than 2 days with billing, folding, stuffing and stamping!
    Joel, the gf wont let me hire you to plow, she says its silly to pay someone to plow when she has a AWD Tribeca and I own a plow:hammerhead:

6. A-Cut-ABOVE

A-Cut-ABOVE LawnSite Senior Member

Scott i still have firewood, call me if you want some...

7. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

James- Looks like you will just have to leave her a shovel then!!!!:laugh::laugh:

8. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC LawnSite Bronze Member

Ken thanks for the ride down yesterday... "ya those are just enhanced", "ya thats what we do enhance things"

9. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

sounds like someone went to the strip clubs- 'enhancements':laugh::laugh::laugh:

Anything new at the show? (if you even got there)

10. A-Cut-ABOVE

A-Cut-ABOVE LawnSite Senior Member

Jason was refering to something that he saw that was bigger than him that was very enhanced....
    WE went there nothing NEW that was anygood... same old stuff...