New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC, Feb 22, 2007.

1. NHMTMN1

NHMTMN1 LawnSite Member

Im in Ossipee but my accounts are all over.

2. 2low4NH

2low4NH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NH

no no body drop i just want the bed floor to look as close to stock as i can. im raising it over my notch. i plan on putting my tank under the floor as well. i moved eveything under the floor last year but i had no room for my tank. so this year it will be all done. i finally got it all undone today it took another 2 hours for 6 welds that were holding. im gonna update on s10forum tonight i should have the bed mounted on the truck tommorow. i found a new rear end today so i hope to have that in the works with in the next week.

3. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

You two need to talk "low rider stuff :dizzy:" on another site, stop taking up space on here:laugh::laugh: Its lawnsite, not lowridersite....Just jokeing dont want one of you guys getting mad at me and drive under my truck so I can get into an accident.

4. hotshot4819

hotshot4819 LawnSite Senior Member

Now this is Better. :clapping:

800 Hp to the wheels:dizzy:

transam.jpg

5. 2low4NH

2low4NH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NH

its not a low rider its a mini truck get it right i dont have dro's and i dont run on wire wheels. no ugly paint and no dangley balls hangin from the ceiling the only set of dangley balls are the ones in my pants

6. A-Cut-ABOVE

A-Cut-ABOVE LawnSite Senior Member

Wow this place got busy all of a sudden.... I go away for a day and it blows up.
    Oh well,
    zach I never ended up useing the soil secrets last season, the cost of the products are not something that the people around here are willing to swallow until they have to. I found some really great products and they worked excellent!!! for everything we needed them to. So if any one needs organic fert done for any of thier clients we do everything from tea applications to full organic lawn installs.
    I am here in the lakes region but will travel a bit if someone needs something of that nature , or anything else for that matter....
    And Scott you are old so stop complaining....

7. JDT Property Care

JDT Property Care LawnSite Member

no license for landscape designers. Only landscape architects need a license. And you need a license for
    fertilizing/ weed control and pest control (grubs and such).[/QUOTE]

Ok....I did not know I needed a license for fertilizer and weed/pest control. How do I go about aquiring these? Good thing I found this thread!

8. hotshot4819

to legally apply fertilizer and pest control, you better have time for classes, and test. as well as money for the insurance $, your rate will go up.

9. hotshot4819

Ken, I would be interested in KNOWING who your using.

I myself have another product to go along with the soil secrets..

I am also getting a smoking deal on the soil secrets this year, Buying what is left in the maryland hun to help him out.

10. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

hotshot- is that your camaro?

Jay- I'm still waiting for 'enhancement' pics!:laugh: