1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC, Feb 22, 2007.

1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

yup! sophomore in high school!

kingsberrylandscapellc: like anywhere else, in the spring and fall you see all the POS trucks out with the hacks in them trying to start up their "business" to never see that truck again. Main companies right here are morins (largest by far) and lynches. You also see the occational Regis, Dube, or ekstrom truck. There are probably a few others. Never lived/worked elsewhere so i couldn't compare it!

2. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC LawnSite Bronze Member

haha i know.... 50's this weekend and next week thoguh! Amen spring might be on the way!

3. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Ya, I've seen Morins around. I saw one of the crews once as far south as the bottom of route 3 in MA. I was at someones house in Amhurst NH, they lived in an elderly sub div. and were telling how Morins does a really good job of maintaining their grounds and doing installs.

Oh ya i'm on the Lowell/Dracut line in MA. Very close to southern NH ( Salem, Nashua, Pelham).

4. mcwlandscaping

yup! i actually got to spend a day with tommy morin this past fall for school, that was a lot of fun and really got to see how their operation worked! They have things running like a top in there, its incredible!

btw, jamesgateslandscaping and i are going to be planning an LS get together in nashua sometime soon! so hope you can make it... (date/time/location tba)

5. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Did you jobshadow him or something? Ya they seem very efficiant, they also have a landscape material sales place where they sell plants mulch etc.
    That would be great to have a get together for in this area. Mystic, All-Pro and I were talking about doing that also. Lets wait for some warmer weather though like April still kinda nasty out there.

6. mcwlandscaping

yup, got to job shadow him and the head crew leader guy there as well, man did we have A LOT of fun!!!!

Get together will probably be early april

7. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC LawnSite Bronze Member

get together sounds cool

8. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey bud--have many lawns up in that neck of the woods?? You have to deal with alot of moose dropins huh:laugh: Nice area up there. How much snow??

9. coastalscapes

coastalscapes LawnSite Member

Portsmouth NH, Starting 2nd Season Full Time.:cool2: I found this site on google, it is great!

Looking for a reasonably priced:cry: dump truck w/ 4x4 if anyone has seen or knows of one!

Have a great season guys! Good Luck, & Happy St. Paddy's Day!:drinkup:

10. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

Welcome COASTALSCAPES good luck also this season!!!!