New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC, Feb 22, 2007.

1. A-Cut-ABOVE

A-Cut-ABOVE LawnSite Senior Member

There is big house on oak island rd I take care of. The home owners were planting some trees oiut front yesterday. Had a new holland running around the yard. Building a berm for privacy.

2. TSG

TSG LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys
    I don't know if it is just the storms,,,but
    I have been getting a bunch of "Spring Clean- Ups" only.
    Anyone else getting these, and if so what are you charging?
    I am hoping to convert them to weekly cuts,,,but not great luck so far.
    Thanks
    Alan

3. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

YUP-- Me too all spring cleanups. The fisrt few got a deal IMO after that I up'ed the price and they still say yes. Ive got one in the three hundred bucks range coming up next week. I really dont like them, but I do them myself and hopefully get a years cut also, but no one want to cut yet.:cry: My arm is killing me:laugh:

4. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC LawnSite Bronze Member

Ya i got a few of these as well. I just charge my base rate per man hour and have actually turned a "clean-up" or "limb removal" into a full seasons cut, lawn touch up, planting, foundation painting, deck stain, and retaining wall with at least every customer so far.

5. A-Cut-ABOVE

Foundation painting, and deck staining. HUH.....I might have some of that for you. Ill let you know...

6. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

HEY KEN or anyone else---I also build decks if anyone get any from their customers let me know. I have built over 15 so-far over the last 5 years.:weightlifter:

7. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

Ive been throwing it out there with you in mind to a few customers:)

8. A-Cut-ABOVE

I have a deck to look at. Just aiting for the guy to email me back about the details and location.
    if
    i get it we should talk. not something I really want to do my self. but once i look at it ill let you know...
    i also had someone looking for some staining not sure if they found anyone yet... I turned down a job today. installing a dock no fun there....

9. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

Scott~ saw you have some trees down at the house huh? Big one near the road.

any of you guys know a cheap plumber?!?!?

10. A-Cut-ABOVE

is there such thing as a cheap plumber? I just had a hot waterheater installed a few weeks ago. cost me over 650.00 just to install it. not including the cost of the heater.
    Any one around later today? I have to go over to tilton later to home depot. Didnt know if anyone wanted to meet up.