New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC, Feb 22, 2007.

1. 2low4NH

2low4NH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NH

once the work is done nobody will be in that area till spring. i need to give this guy some options i guess.

2. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

You just answered your question

3. 2low4NH

from NH

i may be able to talk him in to it. im going in this afternoon now that the rain let up. going to start the alls and patio work and submit a bid for the rest of the work. hopefully hes not as cheap as the guy i gave a price to yesterday.
    the other guy had a 3/4-1 acre lawn that has not been mowed in atleast a month i told him $100 just for a double cut no bagging have not heard back from him.

4. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC LawnSite Bronze Member

Basically if you don't do it in the next week I would wait until next year. Your responsible if the sod doesn't grow in or seed doesn't germinate.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

Its kind of annoying how we have machines to do just about everything for us....but there is no machine that makes it so you don't have to rake acorns!
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. TGM

TGM LawnSite Senior Member

big backpack blowers...though it's still a PITA and can be hard on the lawn.

7. 2low4NH

from NH

dude get out the power broom and BP blower

8. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

Ya but as tom said it can be hard on the lawn. Especially power broom. Leaving any on the lawn is just as bad. Luckily raking is by the hour lol
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. 2low4NH

from NH

i have one lawn that drops 3-4 wheel barrow loads right in one 25x25 area. i usually wait till most have dropped then hit them with the broom pile them scoop them up. do a quick mow and it looks as good as new. I use the propaddles ever really had a problem with them. granted im not running it over the same spot every week in the fall either.

10. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

I just wanted to bump the redmax blower offer. Got a call from my guys today our price on the 7000 is $439 and the 8000 is $469. If anyone wants more than one or if we get more than 1 together I can probably get a little cheaper but as scotts seen these are about $100 cheaper than most places
    Posted via Mobile Device