New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC, Feb 22, 2007.

1. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC LawnSite Bronze Member

loving the dodges!

also just need to post this on here in case anyone knows someone interested in coming. My car club is hosting another car/truck show this saturday the 17th.
    registration runs from 9am-noon show starts at noon and runs until 5 or 6pm. After the show is over please feel free to check out the fright kingdom which is one of the largest haunted events in america. Check out more at www.frightkingdom.com
    Also all show attendees will recieve discounted rates and there will be a few free admission passes as awards. This will be something to keep everyone busy between our show and the IRA Scion show in manchester NH that starts at 8pm. I personally have checked the fright kingdom out already and let me say its amazing.

As far as the car stereo comp it will be run by NE SPL. For more info check out

http://newenglandspl.com/
    more show info at our site www.lowerlevelcustoms.webs.com
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

holy crap! i just noticed i hit over 1,000 posts! and still haven't said anything usefull!:laugh::hammerhead:

3. TGM

TGM LawnSite Senior Member

4. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

First good frost and the north already has snow. Kinda makes me wonder if the snow will be here before fall cleanups
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. TGM

TGM LawnSite Senior Member

it's scarey

6. 2low4NH

2low4NH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NH

makes me wonder if im going to finish this job before snow or if my plow truck is going to be ready. if i get any of my clean ups done before snow. i guess the weather is still going to clear out next week but its got me stressed already.

7. RockSolidLLC

RockSolidLLC LawnSite Member

I am still waiting on my commercial contracts to come back from the management companies! I think this winter is gonna come quick!

8. JDT Property Care

JDT Property Care LawnSite Member

Had snow up here north of the lakes region yesterday....and some places around the lakes region I know got some too....it was a shocking reality I need to get my stuff set for winter..

9. 2low4NH

2low4NH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NH

i dont even have my leaf box on i still need to change my impeller and buy a new BP blower from jason

10. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

I was just at home depot and they had a back pack blower with electric start. Works off a rechargable 18v battery for like a cordless drill. What is this world coming to? Lol
    Posted via Mobile Device