New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC, Feb 22, 2007.

1. 2low4NH

2low4NH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NH

i missed the pic you posted joel! anyways the 2nd post those heaters work great. the cottage i had thats what i used to heat the basement. they throw a decent amount of heat.

2. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes the 30,000 BTU heaters are AWSOME!! Will heat 1,000 sqft super easy-- we have one and it would make it 80* in the house with in minutes. AND there 99% efficiant...

Kris - did you bid on Jaffery adult care?

3. 2low4NH

from NH

No i didnt even know it was up for bid. why did you lose the contract?

4. jsaunders

they said they were gonna look at others for snow plowing (I never did the plowing) then was told they kept mountain shade for plowing.- Just wondering-

WHats up with the snow?

5. 2low4NH

from NH

yeah thats keith dupuis company. He is my asst. chief on the fire dept. He has had the plowing for a few years as far as i know.
    So i guess come spring that property is going up for bid on landscaping too! dont worry i wont underbid you to bad :)
    On a side note i just came back from nashua there were 3 accidents from the snow. the roads were fine! whats up with that.
    I need to find an impeller for me leaf vac i dont think turf depot carries them anymore. Any ideas where to find one by say Wednesday?

6. jsaunders

They already did the bids for landscaping- And you would under bid me.

You will probably just have to order one from the dealer, dont think you will get it by wed though- I would work on the plow truck first- lol

7. 2low4NH

from NH

no **** right! gonna warm up 2moro i guess the plow truck is almost done. when did they do the bid for landscaping? i need to get my name on a list or something. i never see anything go up for bid. i need a few more contracts. i tripled biz this year so i guess im doing good. if i keep this up for a few more years i might actually make some money

8. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC LawnSite Bronze Member

Has anyone put a lean on a home for unpaid services?

I have a job I did exactly a year ago. I tried small claims court but she is always "too sick" to make the date and it keeps getting put off. As of now the late fees are more than the original bill. I feel a lean will be the only guranteed way to get my money but have never looked into the process
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. 2low4NH

from NH

google it the process is pretty simple it will cost $54 i think

10. jsaunders