New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC, Feb 22, 2007.

1. 2low4NH

2low4NH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NH

wheres all the smoke?

2. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC LawnSite Bronze Member

3. 2low4NH

from NH

4. TGM

TGM LawnSite Senior Member

about 70 pounds of boost he says. when i drove it down the track i was trying to pay attention to the track rather than the gauges at over 100mph:laugh:

the only thing i don't like is the smaller turbo take a couple seconds to light...below 10psi it's a little laggy for my style of street driving (i want instant boost!).

you may not get paid on a mechanics lean for a loooong time. but it might be all that you have. how much $ is it?

5. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

With late fees and everything about a grand
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. 2low4NH

from NH

put a lien on her! it will get the message across quick! she might pay up right away. doubt it but it could work. usually when i send out my late notice explaining i will be taking legal action and they will be responsible for fees i have a check within a day or 2

7. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

Ya I already attempted the legal actiopn and court fees. She just keeps getting the date changed.

From what I read the lien would have to be cleared no matter what even if the bank forclosed on the home so one way or another I would get paid. Even if it wasn't as soon as I'd like.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. 2low4NH

from NH

the sad part about liens is they can take 60+ years

9. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

Not to much smoke when you have twins and run high boost-
    More fuel is in the works...........
    Got the nitrous hooked up today- hehehehehe

Tom - fooled around with the smarty and can get boost to come on crazy fast - but dont like driveability and power seems less then on #9..... I will live with alittle lag for better driving manners + more fuel should help the spool even better.

Jay- continue with small claims--- the court doesnt like it when someone always tries to put off there hearing---

10. 2low4NH

from NH

i wonder if you can double up a lien and small claims. make sure the same judge keeps getting the case. talk to the judge about it as well. tell them they have changed the date x# of times