New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC, Feb 22, 2007.

1. A-Cut-ABOVE

A-Cut-ABOVE LawnSite Senior Member

Okay let me know about the sulky once you figure things out.

2. NHJAKE

NHJAKE LawnSite Member

Hi just got back on here. Was around last year. I'm in Barnstead and work full time at Hooksett Fire, so I do lawns everwhere from here to there. Done this as a side Business for about 10 yrs. Now off and on. Great to see others here! Take it easy.:usflag:

3. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC LawnSite Bronze Member

VERY interested! whats it need?

And no internet yet Scott, im just working hard at the bike shop ;) haha. TOmorrow is my last day here so i can focus on getting other things done like all the backed up work i have that actually pays money. Any day this week work for you and Ken to meet up and throw together the estimate?

Also Green Monster im drawing a blank as to the location you cover as far as work, just want to keep you in mind in case something pops up in your area i can pass it along to you.

4. N.H.BOY

N.H.BOY LawnSite Bronze Member

WELCOME__NHJAKE--Is'nt Barnstead near Newport area?

5. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

Welcome NHJAKE!

6. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

Scott sent you a pm

7. N.H.BOY

Yea I saw THANK--buuuuuuutt-not hydro and alittle old and pullstart. How much do you think a new 36 exmark or toro would be?? Did you go see those accounts up on Bristol yet? Tommow I have got to do some local mulch in the rain:cry:

8. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

Talked to them today. Looking at them next week. Go to Belmont Hardware (DOWNSTAIRS:laugh: haha) and look into a 36" Encore. Probably one of your best bets for cheap. Let them know i sent you and they should take care of you or we can go next week since i have to stop in and see if they have any used mowers anyways.

9. N.H.BOY

Yea maybe Wed. I have got to go to mow up in Plymouth that morning. I'll call hopefully GREENMONSTER will decide on a price for his Bunton W/B I have got to go and bring kids to Dairy Queen Talk to ya later.

10. coastalscapes

coastalscapes LawnSite Member

JOHN D---?