New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC, Feb 22, 2007.

1. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC LawnSite Bronze Member

just curious if anyone is running an aftermarket transmission cooler? Do you think it would save on the trans when towing?

2. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

extra cooler wont hurt anything

3. 2low4NH

2low4NH LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NH

i have never seen my trans temp really spike? i have hauled alot of stuff with many diff trucks. the only tranny i have ever done any damage to was my old 95 f350 dump. that truck saw many many loads of double cubes of block and brick 4+ yards of mortar sand then throw another 10 bags of mortar on @ 70lbs that truck saw that kind of abuse for 9 years before we had any damage.

4. A-Cut-ABOVE

A-Cut-ABOVE LawnSite Senior Member

My 05 Chevy if I drove around with the plow on and not angled the tranny would heat up really bad. Other than that None of my other trucks even move in temp. My 08 D-Max has the digital temp guage for the Allison trans and that only heats up to a certain number than doesnt go any higher even when towing.

5. TGM

TGM LawnSite Senior Member

Do any of you guys have experience hiring advertising agencies (not just in landscaping)?

6. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC LawnSite Bronze Member

Nope. I just use the local paper and craigslist to advertise as well as local bulletin boards
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. jsaunders

STOCK trans guages ARE JUNK........ on fords it wont hit the "HOT" mark till the trans is over 260* --- well past saving the trans

8. 2low4NH

from NH

plow truck will be done this week fall clean ups are in progress and i landed 2 big jobs finished one last week starting another on Tuesday. I love lakes you work at one house you get all the neighbors! A friendly hello or a smile goes a long way i guess.

9. 2low4NH

from NH

Wow picked up my new impeller for the truck loader holy **** the new design is amazing. the steel is like 3/8 thick and they have teeth on the end of the impeller blades now. huge improvemnet over the old style.

10. jsaunders

how much did it run you?