1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

New Hampshire

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC, Feb 22, 2007.

1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

very interested.....do you still have it?

2. jsaunders

jsaunders LawnSite Bronze Member

yes I have it- I'm having problems getting it to run right now so I pulled the carb and I'm cleaning it up.I've run it every year and this is the first year that I've had problems- I think I got bad gas or fuel stabilizer. Give me a call on my cell and I can lower the price if you want to take it before I go farther into the carb. I can give more info over the phone.:waving:
    603-554-6157
    Joel

3. A-Cut-ABOVE

A-Cut-ABOVE LawnSite Senior Member

ya i left around 7ish i think, I had to go unload the machine and get home to see my wifetoday for a few mins before it got to late. i helped him rake about 1/2 the yard out , so hopefully he got it done and its all set for tomorrow.
    You had a good excuse for not comming to hang with us huh...LOL

4. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC LawnSite Bronze Member

Just got in 10 minutes ago just after 10pm... ALMOST all raked out. got dark to quick. getting up at 4:30ish to head back over and get it finished. Ken thought u were heading right to bed ;) lol

Thanks to Ken and Scott for saving my @ss today by lending a hand.

Scott any luck getting the mower or does it look like friday?

Jsaunders i think i am going to have to pass on it for now. no down time to work on it. sorry :(

5. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

I'll give you a call after school....thank you!!

6. Deep Roots

Deep Roots LawnSite Member

Jason - heads up - I gave your card to a guy in Penacook this week. He called me for a hydroseed quote and his lawn maintenance guy hadn't been there yet and he was pissed, so I gave him your card and told him to give you a call. He might not, though - I don't think he was serious about the hydrosed and he hasn't called me back yet.

Chris

7. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

Chris,
    Thanks for the heads up!
    Im working on getting things situated with the project in Concord. A few last minute change of plants and such. Hope to get to the job in the week following this one. I will get in touch with the guy you recomended for the loam and have him deliver and spread it to save time. So I will keep you posted as to a planned date as far as the spraying.
    Jason

8. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

Is everyone else out there just a busy as I am? I swear I haven't seen the light at the end of the tunnel and won't see it anytime soon.

9. TGM

TGM LawnSite Senior Member

yes...i'm exhausted--7 days a week. it seems i'm getting some good jobs because every other landscaper is busy.

10. KINGSBURYLANDSCAPELLC

its been pretty quiet on here lately...